Saturday, August 1, 2015

Book grabs for this week

I  will always be the Historical Romance Fan. I was in junior high when I first read a romance novel. Mills & Boons and Harlequin was the pioneer back then. 

At first, I enjoyed looking at the covers. The painting was so amazing. It wasn't a picture with the touch of airbrush from a computer program.

Computer generated painting isn't existing back then. It was all manually draw from real life models. My amazement draw my curiosity to read the book. 

Then the rest was history. 

I loved it! My eyes were opened to another world. I find historical romance more pleasant to read than contemporaries that time. I need something substantial to enhance my vocabulary. 

Since then, I got all hooked up. 



Fast forward... not bad for $30 value. All hard covers, from Good to VG condition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment